As you already know, plants are one of the natural remedies to lose unwanted pounds. They can help us control our appetite and eliminate those pounds that bother us.
Plants that can help us lose weight are:
- Artichoke infusionPut 30 g of artichokes in a liter of water and make the infusion, heating the water with the plant until it boils. After boiling, leave for 5 minutes. Specialists recommend consuming a cup a day. Not recommended for women who are breastfeeding or pregnant.
- Apple cider vinegar to lose weight. For this recipe you need 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar dissolved in water before meals you can remove the fat. The role of this vinegar is to eliminate fat cells as well as being an excellent laxative and diuretic and has a great power of satisfaction. Obviously, you will lose weight better if the food itself is already low in calories
- Garcinia Cambogia Slimming Plant: There are several herbs. One of the most popular is Garcinia Cambogia for its fat-burning properties, as it prevents the storage of fatty acids inside adipose (adipose tissue cells) and its satiating or appetite-suppressing capacity. It can be taken in capsules or liquid extract. Take it, with a large glass of water, thirty minutes to an hour before the three main meals.
- Seaweed to lose weight. They have very high phenylalanine content. This is an amino acid that surprises appetite neurotransmitters. With the help of its contribution of iodine, minerals, and enzymes, they will accelerate the metabolic process and eliminate toxins. Seaweed can be consumed in capsules, tablets, extracts, or in its natural form as a vegetable. Beware of people with thyroid problems.
- Red tea. Chinese doctors have been recommending the weight-loss virtues of this tea for centuries, and scientific studies in Asia and Europe in recent years confirm this. With the help of 3 or 4 cups of tea a day, 88% of people lost between 4-10 kg per month.