This condition is manifested by joint pain caused by inflammation and reactive arthritis or Reiter’s syndrome is inflammation of the joints due to an infection in the body.
The causes of arthritis are not known to date, but it is said to have a predilection for the white race, especially young men between 20 and 40 years, although cases have been described in children and the elderly.
Experts say that almost all those affected have a specific gene * in common, although an apparent relationship with the disease has not yet been established.
Its symptoms are as follows:
- First of all you can lose a lot of weight
- Another symptom is ulcers in your mouth
- Fever and bloating
- Generalized pain.
- In addition to these symptoms, inflammation of the eyes may occur
- Urinary tract infections.
- And last but not least, diarrhea
Even if the specialists did not find any specific treatment for reactive arthritis, only the symptoms are treated and each one is treated by the specialist indicated according to symptoms (rheumatology, ophthalmologist, urology, gynecology, dermatology …) taking according to symptoms:
- Anti-inflammatory for pain.
- Antibiotics for wounds and infections.
- Skin creams.
- Rehabilitation of mobility.
In this article I will recommend some natural treatments for reactive arthritis, because there are some anti-inflammatory teas that we can use daily as an infusion; using 2 or more plants from each and may vary depending on symptoms:
- A very good diuretic rich in mineral salts is horsetail, so it is highly recommended by specialists
- The role of nettle is to contribute to bone mineralization and reduce inflammation of the urinary tract.
- Willow has the role of reducing pain and inflammation
- Devil’s Claw: Anti-inflammatory.
- Licorice: digestive, anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic (do not take in cases of HT).
- Lime: relaxing and diaphoretic, helps eliminate uric acid responsible for nodules that inflame the joints.