Nowadays, the image of man is very important, because we are all obsessed with looking good, having an attractive and well-groomed image. I think that people who want to have beautiful skin, have to spend part of the budget on creams and ointments to take care of themselves, but the truth is that if we take the time to look at what we eat and see that it is healthy and we will not get results that amaze us.
Another very important tip is that you should eat healthy foods, because they can help us take care of our beauty and our health, from the inside, and we can also prepare, with some of these foods, products. homemade to take care of our skin from the outside.
Homemade ointments are as old as human existence. Cleopatra and her goat’s milk baths are part of history and from there to the potions that our grandmothers made to be more beautiful there are no big differences.
Researchers have also found that tomatoes, grapes and white tea are great for keeping your skin glowing.
To see beautiful skin you need to include the following in your diet:
- Vitamin C is very important, so I recommend you include it in your diet. It plays a very important role in the production of collagen, which is essential for our skin to maintain elasticity, to delay the appearance of wrinkles and to fight free radicals. Vitamin C is not only found in orange juice, broccoli, papaya, peppers, Brussels sprouts, tomatoes, etc. They are also a good source of vitamin.
- Vitamin A. You can take this type of vitamin from orange tomatoes, because they contain a large amount of beta-carotene, which the body converts into vitamin A. Vitamin A prevents premature aging and cell damage and helps fight acne. . Therefore, the inclusion of foods rich in vitamin A in the diet is essential. Carrots, spinach, sweet potatoes or mangoes will provide us with the necessary amount of vitamin A.
- Vitamin E protects the skin from damage caused by solar radiation and helps to relieve dry skin, keeping it more hydrated. The combination of vitamin E and selenium gives us a good amount of antioxidants. Dried fruits, nuts, almonds, pistachios are a good source of vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Group B vitamins. Their role is to eliminate processed carbohydrates and to include whole foods. Wheat germ provides the biotin needed to process fats and prevent dry skin and skin.
- Omega-3: Omega-3 fatty acid and zinc help keep the skin in very good condition. A deficiency of this fatty acid can be the cause of skin problems, such as eczema. Some fish and shellfish are a good source of omega-3 and zinc.