Self-hypnosis is a self-induced relaxation system. This system helps man to connect with the subconscious to introduce the desired changes in our mind. With its help, people manage to make changes in unwanted habits or behaviors.
Even if self-hypnosis is good, it will not be as effective as hypnosis itself, because it is not performed by a professional. Whereas, inter alia, the session would be more focused and better able to overcome any obstacles and doubts it might have regarding this system and its ability to implement it.
Although self-hypnosis has fewer benefits than hypnosis performed by a well-trained hypnotologist, it has the following advantages:
- With their help you will overcome minor addictions, such as: biting your nails or small tics that someone has, etc.
- In addition to eliminating tics, you will be able to quit smoking
- Bad eating habits and weight loss.
- Eliminate fears (phobias are a degree that requires outside help), such as public speaking, success, failure, etc. It is another interesting benefit of self hypnosis.
- You will be able to be more focused on your goals.
- Another benefit of self-hypnosis is that it can help us fight obsessions.
- Sleep will be much calmer because it helps eliminate stress from the body
- We struggle with small difficulties that we put in our goals, with low self-esteem, self-sabotage, feelings of inferiority or not worth it, etc.